Night Fox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Storyline... (Accepted)

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Storyline... (Accepted) - Page 2 Empty Re: Storyline... (Accepted)

Post  Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:54 pm

((Sorry, I misread your post.))
"I'm good, Silvermoon. You should go and take care of the others. I'll be alright."

Back to top Go down

Post  ezzavix Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:56 pm

Silvermoon dipped her head, "With all due respect, I have tended to the others." Se could tell something was up, "Nightshadow seems particularly more angrier then usual... and jumpy, I wonder what's wrong..." She picked up her ointments.
ezzavix
ezzavix
Admin Of Epicness!
Admin Of Epicness!

Location : In the shadows, waiting for a rabbit to come out of hiding.

Character sheet
Health:
Storyline... (Accepted) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue199/200Storyline... (Accepted) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (199/200)

https://nightfoxes.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:06 pm

"He still hasn't gotten over it? Well, since I trust you, I'll tell you." Noctis said and then took a deep breath. "Kiba has chosen me as the new Co-Leader, not Nightshadow. He's angry at it for me."

Back to top Go down

Post  ezzavix Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:12 pm

Silvermoon looked at him with a blank look, "Really? But... hasn't Nightshadow worked longer for that position?" She shook her head, "Nevermind! Here I am babbling on with the negative! Congratulations! That explains why you were dining at the silver tent then." She looked at the sky longingly, "I've always dreamed of gaining a higher rank, only rarely am I asked to do important jobs. Like fighting just earlier."

She looked at her bleeding belly, caused from the fox she fought kicking her savagely. She used her ointment on the wound. "Well, I'd better hide Dixy before Nightshadow gets to her... I need to warn her that Nightshadow is in a real bad mood." She got up to leave.
ezzavix
ezzavix
Admin Of Epicness!
Admin Of Epicness!

Character sheet
Health:
Storyline... (Accepted) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue199/200Storyline... (Accepted) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (199/200)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:20 pm

"Yeah...I know, but thank you for giving me some praise. I didn't ask for the job, and I know that Nightshadow is more qualified...but yes, you should go and hide Dixy. I always hate having to watch that."

Back to top Go down

Post  ezzavix Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:21 pm

Silvermoon nodded, "Are you hungry?" She asked with her mouth full of the ointment.
ezzavix
ezzavix
Admin Of Epicness!
Admin Of Epicness!

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:28 pm

"No, I ate enough. Are you still hungry?" Noctis asked, and then noticed the ointment in her mouth. "On second thought, never mind right now."

Back to top Go down

Post  ezzavix Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:31 pm

Silvermoon sighed, "No... I-I rather not." She looked away, "If your interested... Meet me near the dark tent." She got up and began to walk away.
*He mustn't know.* She thought to herself. *I want to tell him... if he meets me at the tent that is.* She reached Dixy and warned her they both ran to the dark tent and squirmed through a tight gap, resealing it with leaves behind them.
ezzavix
ezzavix
Admin Of Epicness!
Admin Of Epicness!

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:33 pm

"Sure! I'll meet you there." Noctis said and then walked around the camp, making sure no one noticed him. He then made a dash for the Dark Tent.

Back to top Go down

Post  ezzavix Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:35 pm

Silvermoon and Dixy were well underground, the tunnel lead to a deep room, damp but comfortable enough for them to spend all their time.

Nightshadow was roaming around, trying to find Dixy.
ezzavix
ezzavix
Admin Of Epicness!
Admin Of Epicness!

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:41 pm

Noctis silently went into the tunnel, trying to keep away from the prowling Nightshadow. "I made it, guys." Noctis whispered, afraid of the killer beast outside.

Back to top Go down

Post  ezzavix Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:30 pm

Silvermoon nodded. She rushed over and reburied the enterance. Dixy then asked Silvermoon, "Silvermoon... are you sure you don't want anything?"
Silvermoon nodded, "I'm not hungry."
"But you haven't eaten much since-"
"Stop! I know!" she growled, making Dixy feel a little frightened. She sighed, "Sorry, It's just... It wasn't my fault what happened happened."
"I know... You- ergh." She stopped, realizing that Silvermoon hadn't told Noctis yet.
ezzavix
ezzavix
Admin Of Epicness!
Admin Of Epicness!

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:35 am

"Did I hear something that I wasn't supposed to? Well, alright. I can keep that comment a secret, if you want." Noctis said, in a bit of confusion.

Back to top Go down

Post  ezzavix Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:36 pm

Silvermoon shook her head, "No, nothing said you weren't meant to hear... I planed on telling you anyway." She looked deeply into his eyes, "I saw something, that no fox should have seen EVER!" She paused, "I... the reason why I don't eat much is because... I saw Nightshadow kill a fox... a Nightfox. He goes by the name of Quicksilver, he and I were... the closest of friends..." She hissed, "But you mustn't tell ANYONE! If Nightshadow found out I told you... I fear what will happen." She shuddered before continuing, "It's illegal for a fox to kill another intentionally... Only out of self defense and even then you can't kill them... But it makes matters worse if you kill one from the same group... He forced me to stay silent."

She turned to her right then rolled slightly on her back, revealing a nasty scar under her bellyfur. "This is what he gave me because I threatened to tell Kiba." She got back up, "I bit back and gave him a nasty bite on his ear." She flicked her right ear to indicate which one, "That was when he bit me."

She turned away, "I decided I was to be vegetarian ever since... the only meat being what I'm forced to eat, rabbit meat."

Dixy padded over to give her comfort but Silvermoon's tail brushed her away.
ezzavix
ezzavix
Admin Of Epicness!
Admin Of Epicness!

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kewell Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:58 pm

Kyrus and Kaintherine and kyaine was walking in the forest side by side enjoying the scenery. Kyaine sniffed for scents and he could smell that another fox is near by.
Kewell
Kewell
Admin Of Epicness!
Admin Of Epicness!

Character sheet
Health:
Storyline... (Accepted) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Storyline... (Accepted) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:18 am

"I KNEW that there was something wrong with that guy. Does he have a screw loose?" Noctis said in disgust. "Never mind that, I need to kick his hide. He probably won't let me escape, anyhow..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Kewell Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:24 am

Kyrus and Kyaine and Kaintherine seen Noctis. Kyaine growled "not again.."
Kewell
Kewell
Admin Of Epicness!
Admin Of Epicness!

Character sheet
Health:
Storyline... (Accepted) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Storyline... (Accepted) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Back to top Go down

Post  ezzavix Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:56 pm

BlueShellBeast wrote:"I KNEW that there was something wrong with that guy. Does he have a screw loose?" Noctis said in disgust. "Never mind that, I need to kick his hide. He probably won't let me escape, anyhow..."
Silvermoon almost jumped, "No! No you mustn't! If he found out I told you... No doubt he would track me down an kill me! He got away with it before, there's no stopping him now."

((Kewell? Your not accepted yet... I'll accept your forms but please don't post until they are accepted in the future... consider this a warning.))
ezzavix
ezzavix
Admin Of Epicness!
Admin Of Epicness!

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kewell Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:15 am

Kyaine growled at Silvermoon and did a attack stance, Kaintherine stared at Silvermoon and Noctis and then at Kyaine "don't do anything stupid" looking serious at him.
Kewell
Kewell
Admin Of Epicness!
Admin Of Epicness!

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  ezzavix Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:17 am

Kewell wrote:Kyaine growled at Silvermoon and did a attack stance, Kaintherine stared at Silvermoon and Noctis and then at Kyaine "don't do anything stupid" looking serious at him.
((*Sigh* Kewell... Silvermoon isn't anywhere near him... She is in hiding with Dixy and Noctis.))
Dixy looked at Silvermoon carefully, "Can I say something now?"
Silvermoon nodded her head, "Yes, what is it?"
"Nightgale, d-didn't die from old age... sh-sh... she was killed."
"What?! Killed? By who?"
"I... I saw Nightshadow grab some herbs from your hut... He seemed to be in a rush to leave... I-I saw him tip out some of the oil on Nightgale's food before he gave it to her."
"Wha?- Why didn't you say something?"
"It's the same reason why you wont tell yours!"
ezzavix
ezzavix
Admin Of Epicness!
Admin Of Epicness!

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:50 am

"And you STILL won't let me beat him up? He deserves the worst death imaginable!" Noctis growled out.

Back to top Go down

Post  ezzavix Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:53 am

Silvermoon sighed, "I knew I shouldn't have said anything." She moaned, flicking her tail to one side frustrated.
ezzavix
ezzavix
Admin Of Epicness!
Admin Of Epicness!

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:55 am

Noctis also sighed. "Well, fine. I won't do anything if you don't want me to, but what if he does that again? Surely, the next person that he'll go after is me."

Back to top Go down

Post  ezzavix Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:57 am

Silvermoon calmed down a little, "I highly doubt it... If you were killed then Kiba would suspect something was up. I would recon he would go after Dixy and me first, because we don't have the strength to fight back... he gets us when we are at our weakest."
Dixy chased her tail, ignoring the conversation.
ezzavix
ezzavix
Admin Of Epicness!
Admin Of Epicness!

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:05 am

Noctis then carried a worried look. "But...but...then what about you guys? You won't be safe then! Should I tell Kiba about this? Surely big and brawny won't hear us if we're in the Silver Tent."

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next