Night Fox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Storyline... (Accepted)

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Storyline... (Accepted) - Page 4 Empty Re: Storyline... (Accepted)

Post  Guest Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:45 pm

Noctis followed her inside. "Uh, Kiba? Would you like me to leave now?" He asked, awaiting his command.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kewell Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:45 pm

Kyaine and Kaintherine and Kyrus started running deeper into the night foxes territory.
Kewell
Kewell
Admin Of Epicness!
Admin Of Epicness!

Character sheet
Health:
Storyline... (Accepted) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue200/200Storyline... (Accepted) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Back to top Go down

Post  ezzavix Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:41 pm

BlueShellBeast wrote:Noctis followed her inside. "Uh, Kiba? Would you like me to leave now?" He asked, awaiting his command.
Kiba nodded, "If you like."
Silvermoon nodded at the entrance. "I'll wait here... Just to make sure no one passes."
ezzavix
ezzavix
Admin Of Epicness!
Admin Of Epicness!

Location : In the shadows, waiting for a rabbit to come out of hiding.

Character sheet
Health:
Storyline... (Accepted) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue199/200Storyline... (Accepted) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (199/200)

https://nightfoxes.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kewell Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:51 pm

kyaine looks around aimlessly.
Kewell
Kewell
Admin Of Epicness!
Admin Of Epicness!

Character sheet
Health:
Storyline... (Accepted) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue200/200Storyline... (Accepted) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Back to top Go down

Post  ezzavix Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:43 am

Nightshadow was stalking around the boundary, he picked up on a strange scent, unfamiliar to the clan, growling he turned to report to Kiba.
ezzavix
ezzavix
Admin Of Epicness!
Admin Of Epicness!

Character sheet
Health:
Storyline... (Accepted) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue199/200Storyline... (Accepted) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (199/200)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kewell Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:04 pm

Kyaine smelt a another scent of another fox which was close because he could tell.
Kewell
Kewell
Admin Of Epicness!
Admin Of Epicness!

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:14 pm

"Yes, I'll go then." Noctis then walked out, still worried about Kiba's wrath.

Back to top Go down

Post  ezzavix Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:26 am

The hut was silent for a while, Nightshadow rushed towards it and growled at Silvermoon, "Move!"
Silvermoon stayed put stubbornly, "No! I'm keeping guard because Kiba is in a private talk with Dixy."
He growled, "I said move!" He grasped her neck in his teeth and tossed her to one side.
He went straight in and Kiba finished the conversation, "Dixy, you can leave now... I've heard all I need to for now."
Dixy nodded as she turned and left.

Silvermoon got to her feet and walked over to her, "How'd it go?"
"Noctis isn't in trouble anymore." She muttered.
"What? What did you do?" She replied in shock.
"I told Kiba it was all my fault... Noctis isn't in trouble anymore."
"But... What will happen now? If a fox is let go of this then everyone will go into a brawl and-"
Dixy growled loudly in frustration, "I know! I took the responsibility of his punishment!"
She stopped immediately and avoided eye contact.
"W-what?"
"You heard me." She muttered as she quickly ran off, body close to the ground as she tried to run to her hut. Silvermoon stood there gobsmacked.

"Noctis!" she called out as she ran over towards him in a hurry.

Back in the tent Kiba asked Nightshadow what was wrong.
"Kiba! I smelt the presence of another fox, an idle fox, possibly male and he has the scent of several others."
"Do you think this is a surprise attack?"
"No, But we can't be too ignorant... We must send out a defense party!"
"No!" She growled, Nightshadow coward-ed and curled up slightly like a pup.
She thought for a bit, "I'll go alone... You can come with me if you want, but I want to attack this stranger."
"Yes Kiba." He replied in a calm tone.
"This means that Noctis will be in charge when I'm not here... He is co-leader after all."
Nightshadow growled bitterly, "Yes Kiba." He turned to get ready.
ezzavix
ezzavix
Admin Of Epicness!
Admin Of Epicness!

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kewell Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:35 am

Kaintherine and kyaine and kyrus started running
Kewell
Kewell
Admin Of Epicness!
Admin Of Epicness!

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  ezzavix Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:51 am

Nightshadow made the announcement to the rest of the pack, "Everyone who can hear! We are leaving to chaese away intruders!" He clenched his teeth as he continued, "Noctis was chosen to be co-leader... He will take care of you whilst we are gone." There was muttering but it died away after Nightshadow left the center and joined Kiba on the trail.

Once they were at the border, Kiba paused, Nightshadow stopped next to her, "So what's the plan?"
"I'll explore this part of the border." She replied indicating with her nose to the right, "I want you to g the other way."
"But Kiba-"
"No buts! Just do what I say!" She growled, before turning and running her direction. Nightshadow stood there but turned anyway. Nightshadow was sniffing the air, he could smell another scent of another fox, unlike the one earlier. Suddenly a gunshot rung out and a bullet just missed Nightshadow. He growled as he turned toward the attacker, he found what looked like an alien on two legs. the human was wearing camouflaged clothing and was holding a silver boom stick. "Darn! Missed!" he grumbled as he aimed his gun again, Nightshadow tried to pounce but something had caught hold of his tail, he turned sharply and saw it was a heavy log, his tail was wedged in between two closely knitted branches he tugged but it didn't work.
"Ive got you now." the alien continued, silently aiming his boom stick, suddenly Kiba jumped out from the bushes behind him on a hill. His shot flew up wards as Kiba tackled him, aiming at his neck.

he hit her hard on the head, causing her to topple unbalanced, He aimed his gun at Nightshadow again and shot, a gunshot rang out and Kiba slowly grew frightened, "Nightshadow!" She barked in fear as she got to her feet and ran towards him, she suddenly heard gunshots being fired at her as she dodged them, she bolted into the dark forest.

"Shadow! Fetch me my kill and bring it home!" The alien called, Kiba turned around and watched from the shadows as she saw a dark purple fox with red eyes run out towards Nightshadow. She ran out, "Don't touch him!" She growled loudly as she ran to Nightshadow's dying body, the fox looked at her.
"Please! he's my friend." She pleaded, the fox looked at her eyes, they showed sorrow and pain, it stung him. The fox nodded as it ran away and unburied another fox carcass, it looked almost like Nightshadow except slimmer.

It bolted off into the distance, Kiba's ears flicked back as she listened in sorrow to her fellow family friend's whimpering, His rasping breath and the blood flowing from his chest made Kiba feel ill. She got up, "Kiba! Kiba don't go! Don't leave me!" He called out in a loud whimper.

Kiba stopped, "I'm sorry... But there is nothing I can do now..." She turned, tears streaming down her face, and walked away slowly.
ezzavix
ezzavix
Admin Of Epicness!
Admin Of Epicness!

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kewell Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:15 pm

kyaine heard the gun shot and smiled evily.
Kewell
Kewell
Admin Of Epicness!
Admin Of Epicness!

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  ezzavix Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:52 pm

After Kiba had left, Nightshadow groaned a little as he forced himself to his feet. It was agonizing but he managed to limp away... he was limping towards the clan border.
ezzavix
ezzavix
Admin Of Epicness!
Admin Of Epicness!

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kewell Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:46 pm

Sora walked around looking for animals.
Kewell
Kewell
Admin Of Epicness!
Admin Of Epicness!

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  ezzavix Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:46 pm

A young fox pup woke up and decided to explore this interesting outside world. He left his parents when his mother was busy and left, he found a beautiful blue butterfly and playfully snapped at it. After a while of chasing this tiny creature he looked around and was lost, He could hear someone else not to far away and he sniffed the air, "Smells different to any fox I know." He said to himself as he crept up on this stranger.

he accidentally tripped on a root and tumbled down hill until he hit into a bush of brambles, His dark blue coat was caught in them and he tried to struggle free, it wasn't working... the brambles were too strong and they began to hurt him when he struggled, He began to yelp out for help, unaware that Sora was nearby.
ezzavix
ezzavix
Admin Of Epicness!
Admin Of Epicness!

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:45 pm

Noctis gulped, trying to get over the shock of yet another fight happening so soon after the last one. He stood by the Silver Tent shaking a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post  ezzavix Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:20 pm

Silvermoon crept over, "Noctis? Are you OK?"
ezzavix
ezzavix
Admin Of Epicness!
Admin Of Epicness!

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:54 pm

Noctis glanced at Silvermoon. "No, I don't think so. Nothing is alright..." Noctis muttered.

Back to top Go down

Post  Kewell Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:17 pm

sora ran to the bush where the pup was and he punched the bush away until the bush was gone enough for the pup to walk out "your safe now little one" he smiled.
Kewell
Kewell
Admin Of Epicness!
Admin Of Epicness!

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  ezzavix Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:23 pm

"What's wrong?" Silvermoon asked as she crept even closer, head low but looking up at him.
Kewell wrote:Sora ran to the bush where the pup was and he punched the bush away until the bush was gone enough for the pup to walk out "your safe now little one" he smiled.
The pup looked at Sora, a little scared because he had never seen anything like him, he calmed down after he saw a beautiful butterfly that was fluttering near Sora. He pounced at it hoping to catch it in his paws and he accidentally scratched Sora, silver liquid oozed out from the wound and the pup coward-ed immediately, knowing that it was wrong to do that because it makes the victim, no matter what animal or humans understand the Nightfoxes.
"I-I'm sorry." He whimpered.
ezzavix
ezzavix
Admin Of Epicness!
Admin Of Epicness!

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kewell Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:51 pm

Sora made a face of pain and said"im..m.. im okay i will not hurt you little one" "wait! what i can understand you ahh!"
Kewell
Kewell
Admin Of Epicness!
Admin Of Epicness!

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:52 pm

"I just have this sinking feeling that something bad is going to happen. Do you feel it, too?" Noctis said.

Back to top Go down

Post  ezzavix Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:32 pm

Kewell wrote:Sora made a face of pain and said"im..m.. im okay i will not hurt you little one" "wait! what i can understand you ahh!"
the pup nodded his head sadly, "I know... momma always told me not to scratch anything else besides another fox if it was accident."
His eyes were now bright, "How about you come see my home?" He jumped up excited, "Come! Come!" He barked as he tugged at Sora's clothing.

Silvermoon closed her eyes, sniffing the air as the sun was setting, "No... I can feel it... Something bad HAS happened... not going to happen." Her eyes opened and they were glowing blue, her voice sounded distant, "Nightshadow's injured badly, he's angry, and... and..." She closed her eyes and opened them, but they rolled to the top of her head as she fell to the ground... unconscious.
ezzavix
ezzavix
Admin Of Epicness!
Admin Of Epicness!

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kewell Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:49 pm

Sora said" okay..." he shrugged
Kewell
Kewell
Admin Of Epicness!
Admin Of Epicness!

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  ezzavix Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:43 am

The little fox yapped happily as he pelted off towards the direction of the hill that he tripped from.
ezzavix
ezzavix
Admin Of Epicness!
Admin Of Epicness!

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Kewell Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:12 pm

Sora walked at a steady pace while following the happy fox pup.
Kewell
Kewell
Admin Of Epicness!
Admin Of Epicness!

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next