Night Fox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fox clan the warriors society (approved)

4 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Fox clan the warriors society (approved) - Page 4 Empty Re: Fox clan the warriors society (approved)

Post  ezzavix Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:16 am

((No... not really. I know what she looks like.))
ezzavix
ezzavix
Admin Of Epicness!
Admin Of Epicness!

Location : In the shadows, waiting for a rabbit to come out of hiding.

Character sheet
Health:
Fox clan the warriors society (approved) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue199/200Fox clan the warriors society (approved) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (199/200)

https://nightfoxes.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Fox clan the warriors society (approved) - Page 4 Empty Re: Fox clan the warriors society (approved)

Post  heavnite Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:12 am

Pain suddenly was pulled into where Snowfire was."Tsk tsk tsk...Are you guys still fighting?"Pain asked."Well...if you're training and you're up for a challenge,meet me.You wont regret it...Heheh."
heavnite
heavnite

Location : Somewhere in Heaven,making breakfast for the angels and God.

Character sheet
Health:
Fox clan the warriors society (approved) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue200/200Fox clan the warriors society (approved) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Back to top Go down

Post  ezzavix Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:32 pm

Snowfire raised her head, "No, we aren't."
ezzavix
ezzavix
Admin Of Epicness!
Admin Of Epicness!

Character sheet
Health:
Fox clan the warriors society (approved) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue199/200Fox clan the warriors society (approved) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (199/200)

Back to top Go down

Post  heavnite Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:08 pm

"Hey.You brought a person."Pain said,face with digust.
heavnite
heavnite

Character sheet
Health:
Fox clan the warriors society (approved) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue200/200Fox clan the warriors society (approved) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Back to top Go down

Post  MelLynney Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:17 pm

(Ok thanks..how should i start?)

Melissa shook her head sitting up.she had been pulled through her mirror and was now in some strange world.She was human at the moment,not knowing she could be anything but.
MelLynney
MelLynney

Back to top Go down

Post  heavnite Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:02 pm

Pain showed Mel her darkest fear(I'll call you Mel for now,if its ok...)Pain asked,"Whats..Your..Name...".As Pain has no heart,he kept showing Mel's darkest fears.
heavnite
heavnite

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  ezzavix Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:59 am

((Sorry for my absence. I was on holiday, plus I'm starting to loose faith in bothmy rpg sites. they are both lacking members that are active.))

Snowfire brushed her tail accross the dirt ground. Sh didn't interupt their conversation.
((I have an idea! How about... oh wait! nver mind...))
ezzavix
ezzavix
Admin Of Epicness!
Admin Of Epicness!

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  heavnite Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:29 am

Pain just felt in a good mood and stopped."You are lucky."Pain said.Pain morphed into a fox.She whispered something to Snowfire in fox language."Who is he or she?The only reason I let her go is because I feel that she or he is one of the saviours from the dragon."
heavnite
heavnite

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  ezzavix Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:52 pm

Snowfire sighed. Something doesn't seem right...
ezzavix
ezzavix
Admin Of Epicness!
Admin Of Epicness!

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  heavnite Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:32 am

The ground rumbled as the earth soon cracked between my feet."WOOHOO!!!"Pain screamed as she fell into the earth,feeling overjoyed at the destruction.
heavnite
heavnite

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  MelLynney Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:59 pm

(Hey....just repost your last post on DA cuz im banned... T_T)
MelLynney
MelLynney

Back to top Go down

Post  ezzavix Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:08 pm

((Alright. It was quite a lengthy one at that... *Lol, I totally gave up on this site and it's main idea since no one was on*))

Shadow snorted, "Like THAT has ever happened before! They barely get tired, those who follow the king during a blood moon, besides," He flicked his tail idicating the clan members, "over half of us cannot fight, or haven't you noticed? We have elders, some good hunters and pups... not many are good fighters, or fighters for that. Your just going to drag us into unescisary bloodshed."
Zup stood up for Damian, "I can fight!"
Shadow grinned, "Don't make me laugh, you can't fight a rabbit even if it couldn't move."
Zup growled, his neck fur bristling with anger at the mocking tone, "I'll show you right here and now I can fight!"
Zup was shaking slightly, anger made him ripple with anger, Shadow knew he was scared, the fear scent was so strong. "You don't want to waste your breath, pup!"
At that Zup leaped at Shadow, Bron however tackled his brother, "Zup! No!" The two landed heavily on the ground, Zup got to his paws not long after that, "What did you do that for? I could've taken him!"

Bron jumped up and inbetween Zup, "He's our father!"

Adrian backed away a little, ears flat back but he wasn't showing aggression, his eyes were wide, almost in fear, but it wasn't his siblings or anyone there that frightened him, "No! Go away!" he yelped as he continued to back away, his paw was healed thanks to Myst but Adrian's strange behaviour began to make Myst curious... the same behaviour was with Collin.

Collin's eyes were wide, his pupils shrunken, he was shaking, trembling in fear, whatever was with the two they were the only ones that saw it. Collin began to whimper, "I won't leave you alone Adrian." he leaped to his brother's side as they stared at the invisible threat. Adrian whispered, "Those... eyes..." He closed his eyes as he yelped, "They aren't of fox!"
Collin crouched down, "We have to pull through this, he can't fight the two of us."
Adrian shook his fur as he got to his paws, he leaped at the invisible being, but to the two, they saw the king's face, Adrian had leaped for the throat but, the image swirved.

It headed for Collin, Adrian leaped again but landed on Collin, tackling him to one side. the image disappeared, the two lay there, trembling in fear still... the strange behaviour stopped.
Myst looked at Melissa questioningly, "What just happened?"
Akira shook her head, "By the eye discription... the creature they were tying to fight," She turned to Melissa with a frightened look on her face, "was not fox... and no other dragon has those types of eyes besides..." She cut off, knowing Melissa would very well know they were talking about the king.

((That was the latest one... you know what, I'll post this almost as if it was just an rp between you and me.))
ezzavix
ezzavix
Admin Of Epicness!
Admin Of Epicness!

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  MelLynney Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:10 pm

Damian growled."We WILL make it because we arnt spineless and worthless heaps of Sh** like you see us as!If your so SMART then why were u all almost DEAD when i got here?!Hmm??If you know what to do then why werent yall a clan worth seeking out?!BEcause you yourself is weak and spineless!!"He barked in anger the air around him begining to freeze, making an iceish looking color around him while the ground at his feet froze solid.

Melissa shrugged and padded over lightly licking each pups forhead soothingly."Whats wrong boys?"

Mitsuki tilted her head in confusion.
MelLynney
MelLynney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4