Night Fox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The shadow fox clan... ENTER IF YOU DARE!

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The shadow fox clan... ENTER IF YOU DARE! - Page 4 Empty Re: The shadow fox clan... ENTER IF YOU DARE!

Post  Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:44 pm

And now it's the 14th. If it's the same for you, then I'm ahead of you.

Back to top Go down

The shadow fox clan... ENTER IF YOU DARE! - Page 4 Empty Re: The shadow fox clan... ENTER IF YOU DARE!

Post  ezzavix Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:51 pm

It is the same... Hey listen! I plan on the hunting season to begin on the 1st of September... I was wondering if you will join me, It's like another roleplay including your char. But we post here... it doesn't mean we don't post in the main story though... I want to know if your interested.
ezzavix
ezzavix
Admin Of Epicness!
Admin Of Epicness!

Location : In the shadows, waiting for a rabbit to come out of hiding.

Character sheet
Health:
The shadow fox clan... ENTER IF YOU DARE! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue199/200The shadow fox clan... ENTER IF YOU DARE! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (199/200)

https://nightfoxes.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:04 pm

Yeah, I am.

Back to top Go down

Post  ezzavix Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:05 pm

Thanks for joining the hunting party... It's a fun way for me to give others reputation points because some just decide they don't want to hit a thanks button if they had an opportunity to.
ezzavix
ezzavix
Admin Of Epicness!
Admin Of Epicness!

Character sheet
Health:
The shadow fox clan... ENTER IF YOU DARE! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue199/200The shadow fox clan... ENTER IF YOU DARE! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (199/200)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:36 pm

Ah, I have a question, what is this health bar?

Back to top Go down

Post  ezzavix Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:39 pm

Ah! Yes! I decided to add that... It represents your main char's health, since Kiba lost some with her fight against the other fox... her's is down until she is healed... It's ok if it goes to zero though... I wont consider that as a dead character. Does this explain a bit?
ezzavix
ezzavix
Admin Of Epicness!
Admin Of Epicness!

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:42 pm

Yeah, but what if you have multiple characters, like yourself?

Back to top Go down

Post  ezzavix Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:46 pm

Yes, well... My main is actually my first char. Kiba... the others are like my side mains, important but not too important... I consider whom you reckon as the most important char. to be your main...
ezzavix
ezzavix
Admin Of Epicness!
Admin Of Epicness!

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:25 pm

Ah, I see. I'm going to bet that my HP is going to go down big time soon...

Back to top Go down

Post  ezzavix Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:31 pm

Not if Silvermoon can help it! Very Happy She wouldn't let Noctis loose his health and ignore it.
ezzavix
ezzavix
Admin Of Epicness!
Admin Of Epicness!

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:39 pm

Yeah, I guess so...

Back to top Go down

Post  ezzavix Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:44 pm

I don't have long until I need to leave... OK?
ezzavix
ezzavix
Admin Of Epicness!
Admin Of Epicness!

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:45 pm

Yeah, okay. This site is looking funky on my computer...

Back to top Go down

Post  ezzavix Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:44 am

Funky? How so? Is it the silly advertisements that I wish weren't there? Mad
ezzavix
ezzavix
Admin Of Epicness!
Admin Of Epicness!

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  heavnite Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:47 am

Username:heavnite
Preferred name:Unknown
fox name:Unknown
Other:Nobody knows his real name.Anybody that see's him call him Unknown.Unknown is a shadow fox which came from the dark forests.He is not to be seen by anyone aas he can turn them to stone.Any foxes will not be affected by it.
heavnite
heavnite

Location : Somewhere in Heaven,making breakfast for the angels and God.

Character sheet
Health:
The shadow fox clan... ENTER IF YOU DARE! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue200/200The shadow fox clan... ENTER IF YOU DARE! - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Back to top Go down

Post  ezzavix Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:28 pm

Heavnite... The fox name is the fox you called Vizolene Pain. The preferred name is what you would like to be called. (Nickname) For example Kiba is my fox's name and my nickname is ezzie.
ezzavix
ezzavix
Admin Of Epicness!
Admin Of Epicness!

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:16 pm

No, for some reason, all of the writing was doubled. There were two Log-ins and stuff like that. It's gone now, but it was doing that for quite a while.

Back to top Go down

Post  ezzavix Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:32 am

I know... I did that for me at one point, I just closed the tab and opened it again, then it was fixed.
ezzavix
ezzavix
Admin Of Epicness!
Admin Of Epicness!

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:06 am

Ah, It wasn't doing that for me.

Back to top Go down

Post  ezzavix Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:06 pm

It,s a bother That's for sure.
ezzavix
ezzavix
Admin Of Epicness!
Admin Of Epicness!

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:04 pm

Yeah, it just did it a little bit again.

Back to top Go down

Post  ezzavix Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:50 pm

Hunting season has begun! Blue... please begin the hunt ASAP. It will last for a week.
ezzavix
ezzavix
Admin Of Epicness!
Admin Of Epicness!

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4