Night Fox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Otomano (Accepted)

4 posters

Go down

Otomano (Accepted) Empty Otomano (Accepted)

Post  Yukosera Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:56 pm

OK Thanks for that! Now you may post in the roleplay board if you want~ ezzavix~ Admin
Otomano

In the world there is one place where wolves and dragons rule. Outcasts were shunned, humans were not excepted in this glorious place. Whenever a human steps in the creatures would come and attack with no mercy. This place was not like any other place in the world, Otomano had dangers lurking in the darks areas, and in the depths of the lakes. Dragons ruled one part of Otomano, wolves ruled the other part and other creatures ruled the other three quarters. They come together to live in Harmony, but sometimes war would start and death would come to reep the souls of the un-plenished. In the depths of the lakes fish like creatures live there, no one knows what they look like. The creatures strive to keep their nation alive. Humans once shunned from Otomano now they have their own place in Otomano. Bringing together outcasts who were thrown out of their clans, helping them with every step. Fighting evil with every inch of power in their body. During the wars in Otomano creatures of multiple breeds came in with the humans and made their own terroritory amoungst the lands. Now Otomano's population has grown much larger with newcomers coming in and making Otomano their home. The evil lord Mackasi had resigned his reign of terror, now he lurks in the underworld still yet controling. But in other ways his anger has left him. Otomano needs a new ruler for the underworld. Since Mackasi is no longer they ruler of the underworld considering he has become less powerful since his last encounter with people who burned his town down.

This roleplaying is for wolf, dragon and other characters. Human characters are not allowed, unless if its a half breed character like wolf/human. you know what I mean. This roleplaying session is open to anyone who wants to join, even for beginners who have a hard time roleplaying they can roleplay here. It doesn't matter on the size of the paragraph, but I prefer semi-para. That's one thing I'm only good at. One more thing if you're an expert writer then please join to because sometimes I like to learn some new words that I've never heard of before.

It has been approved. And it was about time I had to write this so people can join the rp instead of searching for it. Join the fun at this link -------->

News and Ideas to make Otomano better. We need all praticapants to help out in improving Otomano.

So far the results of the poll shows that more rpers would like a cave for mates. And I few show that people would like a battle arena. Well we can add those ideas to making Otomano better, but we need to make it exciting. Now Ezzie10 and KewellNinja are my head honchos. The reason why they are in charge as well is because they have been the most active members in my rp. I could give them something for helping out it would be a good reward. A trophy even. Now since I Otomano was based upon my video game I'm creating, I think it'll need more interesting stuff, or eye catching. Making people want to know what's going on and all that. We could even start a art board for this rp, you know something for people to look at and witness Otomano in real life art.

Here are a few rules to go along with the roleplay game.
1. No harrasment
2. Be nice
3. Respect other roleplayers
4. Have some good fun at least
5. No spamming [lol....spam....why did they name it like that after the food Spam?]
6. Respect the mods and honchos

Owner of Otomano:
Yukosera

Here is how you can Sign up.

Username:[needed so I can message you]
Name:
Type:
Desc: [picture available or just a desc]
Characteristics: [optional]
Extras:[optional]

People that have Joined.

Username: Yukosera
Name: Rosheinare
Type: Dragon
Desc: Green fur with a purple mane. Dark purple eyes with a tinge of green in them. Fairly strong, and capable of keeping her new friends alive.

Username: Yukosera
Name: Mackasi
Type: Demon
Desc: http://noodlecutie123.deviantart.com/art/Upgraded-Mackasi-149462546
Characteristics: Evil, wanting to kill all of humanity, A ruler of the demons who are like him. Mackasi can conjure up any type of powers that his mind can set on.
Extras: Holes in his wings, parts of his right rib cage showing, and metal parts along his tail

Username:ezzavix
Name:Mystical
Type:1 third dragon, 1 third water dragon and 1 third white tiger
Desc: A white tiger with blue eyes and black stripes. She has dragon wings and can breathe underwater and fly.
Characteristics: She is kind, caring, cheerful and positive. She is usually a coward fighter but is working against it.
Extras:She is searching for her family to help her unravel her past

Name:Slick
Type:1/3 cheetah, 1/3 dragon, 1/3 waterdragon.
Desc: He is a cheetah with green eyes. He can breath underwater and fly in the air. He has dragon wings. he is the same as Mystical
Characteristics: He is troublesome, loves getting into mischeif, kind, and is ferocious if anyone he cares about is in danger
Extras:He loves Mystical

Name:Shadow
Type:1/3 panther, 1/3 dragon, 1/3 waterdragon.
Desc: He is a black panther with blue eyes. He can breath underwater and fly in the air. He has dragon wings.
Characteristics: He is courageous, young looking, and funny
Extras:He is Mystical's brother, and his nickname is Sizzy

Username:Yukosera
Name: Geoffery
Type: Half-dragon
Desc: Otomano (Accepted) Half_dragon
Characteristics: funny, heroic, gentle, single and ya.
Extras: Carries his life Stealer sword everywhere around him

Username:Kewellninja
Name:Kyaine
Wolf or dragon:Dragon
Description or picture:Black scales with glowing golden lines and gold eyes, he has blades on the tip of his tail and for his claws

Name:Kaintherine
Type: western Dragon
Description or picture:red scales with glowing golden lines and gold eyes, he has blades on the tip of his tail and for his claws
and she has two swords that can combine to make a big cool looking sword, can turn into human and full dragon
Name: Sora
Type: Human
Description or picture:red leather uniform(like a assassin suit)and he has a golden long sword with red lines on it and he can walk through things like: walls people,things and he loves animals
Personality:he is kind,caring,persistent,calm
Other: He can breath under water and he is a very good singer and likes to sing

Last edited by Yukosera on Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:22 am; edited 4 times in total

Yukosera

Character sheet
Health:
Otomano (Accepted) Left_bar_bleue200/200Otomano (Accepted) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Back to top Go down

Otomano (Accepted) Empty Re: Otomano (Accepted)

Post  ezzavix Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:29 pm

Name:Mystical
Type:1 third dragon, 1 third water dragon and 1 third white tiger
Desc: A white tiger with blue eyes and black stripes. She has dragon wings and can breathe underwater and fly.
Characteristics: She is kind, caring, cheerful and positive. She is usually a coward fighter but is working against it.
Extras:She is searching for her family to help her unravel her past

Name:Slick
Type:1/3 cheetah, 1/3 dragon, 1/3 waterdragon.
Desc: He is a cheetah with green eyes. He can breath underwater and fly in the air. He has dragon wings. he is the same as Mystical
Characteristics: He is troublesome, loves getting into mischeif, kind, and is ferocious if anyone he cares about is in danger
Extras:He loves Mystical

Name:Shadow
Type:1/3 panther, 1/3 dragon, 1/3 waterdragon.
Desc: He is a black panther with blue eyes. He can breath underwater and fly in the air. He has dragon wings.
Characteristics: He is courageous, young looking, and funny
Extras:He is Mystical's brother, and his nickname is Sizzy
ezzavix
ezzavix
Admin Of Epicness!
Admin Of Epicness!

Location : In the shadows, waiting for a rabbit to come out of hiding.

Character sheet
Health:
Otomano (Accepted) Left_bar_bleue199/200Otomano (Accepted) Empty_bar_bleue  (199/200)

https://nightfoxes.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukosera Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:10 pm

accepted

Yukosera

Character sheet
Health:
Otomano (Accepted) Left_bar_bleue200/200Otomano (Accepted) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kewell Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:29 pm

Name:Kyaine
Wolf or dragon:Dragon
Description or picture:Black scales with glowing golden lines and gold eyes, he has blades on the tip of his tail and for his claws

Name:Kaintherine
Type: western Dragon
Description or picture:red scales with glowing golden lines and gold eyes, he has blades on the tip of his tail and for his claws
and she has two swords that can combine to make a big cool looking sword, can turn into human and full dragon
Name: Sora
Type: Human
Description or picture:red leather uniform(like a assassin suit)and he has a golden long sword with red lines on it and he can walk through things like: walls people,things and he loves animals
Personality:he is kind,caring,persistent,calm
Other: He can breath under water and he is a very good singer and likes to sing

Kewell
Kewell
Admin Of Epicness!
Admin Of Epicness!

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukosera Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:22 am

accepted

Yukosera

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  ezzavix Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:56 pm

OK Thanks for accepting me!
ezzavix
ezzavix
Admin Of Epicness!
Admin Of Epicness!

Character sheet
Health:
Otomano (Accepted) Left_bar_bleue199/200Otomano (Accepted) Empty_bar_bleue  (199/200)

Back to top Go down

Post  heavnite Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:44 am

Username:heavnite
Name:Syphe
Type:Half-reaper Half-dragon(Morphing Rocks!)
Desc:He's in love with Kyaine or Kaintherine OR WHOEVER THE HECK HER/HIS NAME IS.
heavnite
heavnite

Location : Somewhere in Heaven,making breakfast for the angels and God.

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  ezzavix Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:55 am

Yeah... I'll let Yuko know you've joined. Yuko hasn't been on for a while... this whole forum is almost a ghost forum. Sad
ezzavix
ezzavix
Admin Of Epicness!
Admin Of Epicness!

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down