Night Fox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Petmorphs (Chapter 1-9)(The story)

Go down

Petmorphs (Chapter 1-9)(The story) Empty Petmorphs (Chapter 1-9)(The story)

Post  ezzavix Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:54 am

Chapter 1
In a place called Pateropia, ruled by King George, humans lived alongside petmorphs, animal like creatures that morphed into any animal or fantasy beast created. (Except vampires and creatures like that)

One day, there was a huge ruckus of villagers complaining about feral petmorphs (Or petmorphs with no human partners) attacking the other villagers. The king feared the petmorphs and made an order to dispose of all the petmorphs in the land.

The soldiers chased all of the petmorphs, feral or tame and killed them if they didn't run into a nearby forest filled with dragons, warewolfs, and vampires. Some soldiers ran into the forest but the dragons,, Vampires, Ware wolves and feral petmorphs had a type of venom that turned humans into their kind.

The villagers that believed that their petmorphs meant no harm, were executed or thrown in jail. The villagers kept their petmorphs hidden and secret as a result.

Years past and the old king died, only to be replaced by King George the 2nd. He hired his own scientist and continued his father's work of disposing the petmorphs.

There was a young girl called Silvia, she lived in a poor house, and her father was a scientist, her mother worked on the farm and around the house.

Silvia was used for her fathers experiments, and he was working on an important project. Silvia's petmorph, Shadowfire, whom they grew a huge bond to each other were used to create the perfect petmorph.

One that would never disobey their master and won't separate for over a minute, but during his experimentation a soldier burst through the door and knocked out Silvia's father, "Dad! No!" She ran over and began to punch the soldier but he was too strong and grabbed her arm, "Let me go! Shadowfire! Help!"

Shadowfire growled and charged at the soldier, he tackled him and bit the soldier's arm. The soldier let go of Silvia and grabbed his sword, Shadowfire was hit on the head and felt dizzy. Silvia was affected by the blow and as soon as the soldier was about to kill Silvia, a bird like petmorph knocked the sword away then glided back and landed on Silvia's mother's shoulder.

"Mum!" She called as she got up and ran to hug her mother but stopped as she saw a blade tip coming from her mother's stomach. She was scared as her mum fell to the ground and her mother's petmorph, Glider was slaughtered.

She screamed in fear as the soldier turned to her, "Your next." He said as he charged towards her. Shadowfire morphed into a griffin and grabbed Silvia and took off out a window, towards the forest, the soldier gave up, "She is as good as dead out there." He mumbled to himself.

Chapter 2
Shadowfire landed at a clearing deep in the forest, the trees created a thick barrier from the soldiers and their prying eyes.
Silvia was now angry with Shadowfire, "What did you do that for? We could have saved dad."
"I didn't want you to be caught and killed."
"Mother has been killed."
"My mother has been killed also remember." Shadow sat down grumpily on a rock. "You only seem to care about your human family when my family too have been slaughtered like the chickens on the farm."

Silvia stopped and thought about it for a minute, "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to forget Glider... She was a good mother... and you a good friend, I shouldn't be blaming you."
Shadowfire noticed a tear forming in her eyes, He wiped it away with a wing, "It's OK, I forgive you." He sniffed back a tear, "Now can you please cheer up... because I am feeling a sense of misery coming from you."

Silvia giggled and Shadowfire stopped crying. Then morphed back into his black wolf like form, he was black with big but the moon showed the blue in his coat, he had one blue eye and one yellow one. He then began to sniff Silvia's pocket and she looked at him in confusion.

He dragged out a small booklet that her mother slipped into her bag that Shadowfire grabbed before they fled. "What's that?" Silvia asked.
"It's your father's work diary." He replied.
"Work diary?"
"I guess it was about his experiments..."
He handed it to her, and she opened it and tried to read, "It is too confusing... its full of tricky symbols, look!"

He looked at the pad and replied, "It's petmorph writing..."
"Petmorph writing?"
"We wriht in this way."
"Can you read it?"
"No... only parts of it but it makes no sense."

Silvia yawned and Shadowfire walked over to her and used his coat like a blanket to protect Silvia from the cold.
"Goodnight Silvia."
"Goodnight Shadowfire."
Silvia fell asleep and Shadowfire closed his eyes but kept his ears alert.

Chapter 3
Suddenly a bush rustled and Shadowfire opened his eyes quickly. He growled a low threatening growl and the bushes rustled some more. Then suddenly a dragon came out of the bushes and Shadowfire growled even louder, his heart beating quickly. Silvia woke up as she felt the same feeling as Shadowfire. She squeaked in fear as she saw the dragon and she summoned a jolt of electricity at the dragon but the dragon surprisingly took little damage from it.

Silvia then tried to stand her ground but was hit by the dragon's tail. She flew away and Shadowfire Changed into a black dragon with silver eyes. The first dragon roared in challenge and Shadowfire went to walk away but was hit with a claw.

Blood gushed out of the deep wound on Shadowfire's neck and Silvia could feel the blood coming out of her neck in the same place as Shadowfire's wound. Shadowfire growled then used an icy cold breath at the dragon, causing more harm than the electric jolt. He tackled it to the ground with one paw on its throat and it couldn't move.

"How would you like to die? Cut in the throat or strangle you to death?"
The dragon gasped as he pushed in its throat, "Neither... I was here to help you!"
"Help us! You were attacking us!"
"All part of seeing how much you need my help."

Silvia called out, "Shadowfire! Don't kill him!"
Shadowfire growled, "Don't tell me that! Tell him that!"
"SWhadowfire! Let him go!"

Shadowfire reluctantly released the dragon then morphed back into his wolf form. The black dragon nodded, "Thanks."
Shadowfire growled, "So who are you?"
"I am Smokey... a Terra dragon."
Silvia threw her hands up in the air, "That's why my jolt didn't affect you."
"Exactly!" Said Smokey as he pointed at her.

"So why were you attacking us?"
"One thing is first... I live here and secondly... it wasn't attacking but merely testing you."
"What ever..."

Silvia then got up and asked, "May we please stay here for a while... you see... we have been chased here and we can't go back to our home."
"I was going to ask if you wanted to work alongside me for a bit... because finding someone to guard the food supply is very hard to do. Considering that most human like creatures are thieves."
"Ok... We will be happy too!" Silvia said quickly before Shadowfire could reject.
"Thanks... You will stay here for tonight then you can stay in my cave... I feel like I can trust you."

Silvia smiled, "You can count on us!" She replied happily as they all settled for bed and went to sleep.

Chapter 4
The next morning Smokey woke up Silvia, "Come on guys! Time to wake up and get to work!"
Silvia yawned and she looked at Shadowfire and smiled as she watched him stretch.
"Good morning!" She said cheerfully to him and he wagged his tail.
"Your happy this morning?" He asked.
"Yes."
"Good! The last thing I want to feel is sad in the morning."

Smokey thumped his tail on the ground impatiently, "OK... Everything is fine you can talk when we get to the food storage."

Silvia followed Smokey as he began to walk deeper into the forest, Shadowfire followed closely and made sure Silvia wouldn't be harmed they reached a cave and it was almost filled with food.

"OK, your job is to prevent any unwanted intruders from entering and taking the food, Can you handle that?"
"Yes of coarse we can!" Silvia joked.
"Good! Make sure the pesky mice petmorphs know who is boss."
He disappeared into the forest.

"What are mice petmorphs?" Silvia said after Smokey left.
"I guess they are like me but feral and in the form of mice."
"Oh... That's interesting."
Shadowfire kept his ears alert.

Chapter 5
Something disturbed the silence and Shadowfire pricked up his ears and growled, not long had he been watching a small mouse like creature with wings crept out. Silvia watched the little creature creep along, she felt angry and knew that it was Shadowfire that was angry at it.

The mouse crept closer and Shadowfire pounced at it. It squeaked and ran into the bushes. He ran to give chase but Silvia grabbed him and pulled him back. She looked at him, "It didn't know any harm!" She said angrily. She looked at his mouth and found that he was holding about five in his mouth. "Drop them right now!" Silvia said sternly and Shadowfire dropped them.

They bounced around a bit then ran to the food supply, "No! Stop them! Stop them!"
Shadowfire growled, "Can you please make up your mind!" He ran at the mice snapping at them, they scrambled around and some changed into tigers, they roared at him and he pounced but was hit away. A loud thud could be heard as he made contact with a tree, and Silvia Blacked out.

Silvia slowly regained consciousness and slowly opened her eyes she saw Smokey looking at her carefully. She sat up quickly and saw that Smokey was lying down next to her, his head bleeding slightly but he was waking up. Smokey sighed with relief, "I thought that you two were dead... You had me worried."

Silvia hugged Shadowfire, but there was no response. She tried to speak to him but no words came out. Silvia began to panic and Smokey could sense it increasing.
"You got knocked pretty badly so... you can't use your voice until it recovers."
Silvia began waving her arms around. Why can't I say anything! Silvia thought to herself.

A voice interrupted the silence, I could have taken them!
S-Shadowfire?
It is him that is speaking...
Oh Shadowfire! Silvia began to cry and Smokey concentrated on getting some herbs to create a natural remedy to heal their wounds.
Shadowfire! I thought we were dead! I-I saw mum and Glider and dad...
We were there... I saw them too... I am afraid that we have been too late to save your dad...
Don't say that!
You and I both know it is true.
But there is still hope!
Silvia stopped crying.
B-But what happened? I can't remember much at all...
You are just as clueless as I am.
Can you move?
Shadowfire struggled but then replied, I-I can't feel my legs, or my mouth... It may be just temporary.
"I hope so." Silvia said and then she stopped, "I-I can talk again!" She couldn't stand up because she too couldn't feel her legs but she was delighted.

Smokey walked over and gave her something that looked like crushed berries. "If you eat this and give some to Shadowfire then you two will be on your feet in no time."
"OK Thanks." Silvia replied as she fed Shadowfire some after eating half of it herself.

It didn't take long before they were both back on their feet. "What do you say?" Silvia said to Shadowfire. He looked at the ground and muttered ungratefully, "Thanks."
"That's OK! We all need to stick together to survive here."

Chapter 6
Smokey then turned to Silvia, "So... about the food supply... I got back to find it cleaned out... Are you two both sure that you are alright with the job?"
Silvia nodded her head and Shadowfire couldn't say anything.
"I didn't know that mice petmorphs were so small and appeared harmless."
"Well, You can't trust everyone here... one minute you have a friend... the next they turn their back on you and you can't do anything about it."

Silvia just sat there and said nothing. until finally Shadowfire could make some noises, the first one... a growl to reject the idea of them not being up to the job.
"We could have taken them." Silvia stroked his sides and he made a gentle purring sound.

"Maybe we need to get more help." Silvia said as a suggestion.
"Didn't you hear me? I said that you can't trust anyone here anymore... Not since the King chose to destroy any creature he fears."
Silvia looked at him and a tear came from Shadowfire's eyes, Silvia tried to hide her emotion but it was impossible when you have a petmorph.
"What is the matter?" Smokey asked.
"He-he Killed my mother! and Shadowfire's mother! He took my father away! I hate him!" Silvia then screamed out loud, "I HATE HIM!" Shadowfire accompanied her by howling at the moon in anger and sorrow.

Smokey had to use his wings to prevent the terrible noise from reaching his eardrums. "You guys aren't the only ones effected by him... a huge amount of petmorphs and dragons died for doing nothing at all... innocent lives were taken."

Silvia calmed down, "We need an army... to stand up to him."
"Stand up to him?" Smokey said sarcastically, "We have tried which is the reason why most Petmorphs and creatures died in the first place."
"Maybe we can get some recruits."
"you aren't listening to me at all are you?"
"Sorry?"
"Never mind..." Smokey sighed.

Silvia then began to think, Smokey lay down, "How about you two get to sleep before you decide to tear up the town?"
"Ok." Silvia yawned and she fell asleep on a bush with Shadowfire laying down close by.

Chapter 7
Silvia was dreaming about her mum and dad, they were happy running alongside one another, she began laughing happily and then suddenly she saw them being killed by the king's soldiers, "Your next!" One of the men said after they noticed her. The men crept closer as she tried to run away, she ran and ran but they were catching up. "Leave me alone! Mum! Dad! Help me!"
The men began laughing as she was caught, "Any last words?" One said mockingly.
"Yes... I feel so alone."
They began laughing then suddenly one was knocked over as Shadowfire came into the dream, "You are never alone."

The soldiers ran for their lives and Silvia hugged him tightly, "Silvia... Wake up."
"S-Sorry?"
"Wake up! we are in big trouble."
Silvia felt herself being shaken awake and she jumped. She looked around and saw that the soldiers had surrounded Smokey. Smokey was unconscious, Shadowfire stood in front of Silvia to protect her from harm.

"There's the girl!" one said as a soldier bent over and he pretended to have some food to give to Shadowfire.
"Aka!" Silvia said quickly it meant stay. "This could be a trap!"
A soldier then said, "I have some nice meat here for you... chicken is your favourite right? Well come here."
"Aka!" Silvia said again.

Shadowfire snarled at the soldier, "Do I have permission to tear his head off?"
"We can't do that! if we do then we are no better than the king."
"But he looks tasty."
"No! Shadowfire! You know better!"
Shadowfire looked at Silvia and whimpered, "But I hate him."
"It's because I hate him! I order you to stay."
"Then what should we do?"
"Run!" she said and at that moment a soldier leaped at them. Shadowfire changed to a dragon form and picked Silvia up. They took off deeper into the forest.

Chapter 8
Silvia held on to Shadowfire's arm tightly, he held her close to his chest and Silvia listened to the steady breathing. The wind whistled at her ears and gave her a chill, but Silvia liked the sudden cold.

Suddenly Silvia felt like she was falling as Shadowfire dived down towards a cave built into a mountain. She was placed down gently and Shadowfire changed back into his original form. "Why were they chasing us?" Silvia asked Shadowfire quickly.
"I don't know... Maybe the kings orders?"
"But... the king stopped sending his soldiers into the forest because they never returned."
"Maybe he changed his mind."
"Maybe..." Silvia sat on a rock as she looked out side at the forest. The sun was setting and Silvia watched the golden glow as it disappeared over the horizon.
"How long have we been flying?"
"About a day... you almost slept right through it... I could feel it."
Silvia said nothing as she began to fell troubled.
"What's wrong? What is troubling you?"
"What if... what if I'll never see my dad again?"
Silvia walked up to her and looked at her gently in the eyes, "Are you asking me if I think he isn't alive? That he was slaughtered?"
Silvia said nothing knowing that Shadowfire knew exactly what she was saying.

Shadowfire followed her gaze towards the sunset. "Don't worry... you and me as a team... we will find your father... even if I have to kill myself to get him for you."
"But I wouldn't want you to die! Then who else will share my thoughts and understand what I talk about?"
"You can adopt a friendly feral petmorph! With luck then you two would be the best of friends."
"I'm never going to let you leave me. We will never leave each other!"
"OK but what if one of us dies? Then we might have no choice."
"Do you promise to never leave me?"
Shadowfire said nothing.
"Shadowfire? Do you promise?"
"Ok... I promise."

Silvia hugged Shadowfire, "Thanks. your the best."
"I am the only one that can understand you... and you need some rest."
"Aww What?! But I'm not tired." Silvia yawned.
"Ahah..." Shadowfire nodded his head, "I'll sleep with you if you need me too."
Silvia nodded her head, stretched then went to sleep. Shadowfire watched the sunset then went to sleep as the moon rose.

Chapter 9
When the sun rose Silvia woke up early, she looked at Shadowfire and smiled as she watched his right ear twitch as he woke up. He yawned and stretched, "Why are you up so early?"
"Couldn't sleep."
"What's wrong?" He walked over slowly, keeping eye contact.
"I wonder where dad is... what he is doing right now... Does he miss us?"
"I'm sure he does." Shadowfire replied as they sat and watched the sun rise.
"What do you think the king wants with him."
Shadowfire then replied, "Ackuva smitt."
"Sorry?"
"Ackuva smitt. That was what I was told by your father before he was taken away. It means... Stay away."
"What? Stay away? away from what?"
"I think he meant from the village... from Petoropia... from where the king was... for our safety."
"But... we can't stay away! This is our home! We live here!"
"I'm only saying what I think... don't you think the same?"

Silvia stayed silent for she secretly knew that he was right but didn't want to admit it. She began to cry but held back her tears, Shadowfire's eyes flowed with tears. Silvia couldn't hold on any longer and she began to cry, "Why us? What did we do wrong?"
Shadowfire didn't reply.
Suddenly there was a rustle in the bushes below, Silvia stopped and looked at it curiously, "Who's that?"
"Maybe a king's soldier?"
"I-I don't think so... look!" Silvia pointed at some soldiers whom appeared to be pursuing something, a human, and they had an eagle flying nearby.

"That kid is in trouble!" Silvia said quickly, "We need to help them."
Shadowfire thought about it for a while, "Fine." He sighed, "But only because you want to."

Silvia nodded her head and Shadowfire morphed into a black western dragon. Silvia jumped onto his back and they took off to help save the other kid from the soldiers.

Chapter 1
In a place called Pateropia, ruled by King George, humans lived alongside petmorphs, animal like creatures that morphed into any animal or fantasy beast created. (Except vampires and creatures like that)

One day, there was a huge ruckus of villagers complaining about feral petmorphs (Or petmorphs with no human partners) attacking the other villagers. The king feared the petmorphs and made an order to dispose of all the petmorphs in the land.

The soldiers chased all of the petmorphs, feral or tame and killed them if they didn't run into a nearby forest filled with dragons, warewolfs, and vampires. Some soldiers ran into the forest but the dragons,, Vampires, Ware wolves and feral petmorphs had a type of venom that turned humans into their kind.

The villagers that believed that their petmorphs meant no harm, were executed or thrown in jail. The villagers kept their petmorphs hidden and secret as a result.

Years past and the old king died, only to be replaced by King George the 2nd. He hired his own scientist and continued his father's work of disposing the petmorphs.

There was a young girl called Silvia, she lived in a poor house, and her father was a scientist, her mother worked on the farm and around the house.

Silvia was used for her fathers experiments, and he was working on an important project. Silvia's petmorph, Shadowfire, whom they grew a huge bond to each other were used to create the perfect petmorph.

One that would never disobey their master and won't separate for over a minute, but during his experimentation a soldier burst through the door and knocked out Silvia's father, "Dad! No!" She ran over and began to punch the soldier but he was too strong and grabbed her arm, "Let me go! Shadowfire! Help!"

Shadowfire growled and charged at the soldier, he tackled him and bit the soldier's arm. The soldier let go of Silvia and grabbed his sword, Shadowfire was hit on the head and felt dizzy. Silvia was affected by the blow and as soon as the soldier was about to kill Silvia, a bird like petmorph knocked the sword away then glided back and landed on Silvia's mother's shoulder.

"Mum!" She called as she got up and ran to hug her mother but stopped as she saw a blade tip coming from her mother's stomach. She was scared as her mum fell to the ground and her mother's petmorph, Glider was slaughtered.

She screamed in fear as the soldier turned to her, "Your next." He said as he charged towards her. Shadowfire morphed into a griffin and grabbed Silvia and took off out a window, towards the forest, the soldier gave up, "She is as good as dead out there." He mumbled to himself.

Chapter 2
Shadowfire landed at a clearing deep in the forest, the trees created a thick barrier from the soldiers and their prying eyes.
Silvia was now angry with Shadowfire, "What did you do that for? We could have saved dad."
"My mother has been killed also remember." Shadow sat down grumpily on a rock. "You only seem to care about your human family when my family too have been slaughtered like the chickens on the farm."

Silvia stopped and thought about it for a minute, "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to forget Glider... She was a good mother... and you a good friend, I shouldn't be blaming you."
Shadowfire noticed a tear forming in her eyes, He wiped it away with a wing, "It's OK, I forgive you." He sniffed back a tear, "Now can you please cheer up... because I am feeling a sense of misery coming from you."

Silvia giggled and Shadowfire stopped crying. Then morphed back into his black wolf like form, he was black with big but the moon showed the blue in his coat, he had one blue eye and one yellow one. He then began to sniff Silvia's pocket and she looked at him in confusion.

He dragged out a small booklet that her mother slipped into her bag that Shadowfire grabbed before they fled. "What's that?" Silvia asked.
"Work diary?"
He handed it to her, and she opened it and tried to read, "It is too confusing... its full of tricky symbols, look!"

"Petmorph writing?"
"We wriht in this way."
"Can you read it?"

Silvia yawned and Shadowfire walked over to her and used his coat like a blanket to protect Silvia from the cold.
"Goodnight Silvia."
"Goodnight Shadowfire."

Chapter 3
Suddenly a bush rustled and Shadowfire opened his eyes quickly. He growled a low threatening growl and the bushes rustled some more. Then suddenly a dragon came out of the bushes and Shadowfire growled even louder, his heart beating quickly. Silvia woke up as she felt the same feeling as Shadowfire. She squeaked in fear as she saw the dragon and she summoned a jolt of electricity at the dragon but the dragon surprisingly took little damage from it.

Silvia then tried to stand her ground but was hit by the dragon's tail. She flew away and Shadowfire Changed into a black dragon with silver eyes. The first dragon roared in challenge and Shadowfire went to walk away but was hit with a claw.

Blood gushed out of the deep wound on Shadowfire's neck and Silvia could feel the blood coming out of her neck in the same place as Shadowfire's wound. Shadowfire growled then used an icy cold breath at the dragon, causing more harm than the electric jolt. He tackled it to the ground with one paw on its throat and it couldn't move.

The dragon gasped as he pushed in its throat, "Neither... I was here to help you!"

Shadowfire reluctantly released the dragon then morphed back into his wolf form. The black dragon nodded, "Thanks."

"One thing is first... I live here and secondly... it wasn't attacking but merely testing you."
"What ever..."

Silvia then got up and asked, "May we please stay here for a while... you see... we have been chased here and we can't go back to our home."
"I was going to ask if you wanted to work alongside me for a bit... because finding someone to guard the food supply is very hard to do. Considering that most human like creatures are thieves."
"Ok... We will be happy too!" Silvia said quickly before Shadowfire could reject.
"Thanks... You will stay here for tonight then you can stay in my cave... I feel like I can trust you."

Silvia smiled, "You can count on us!" She replied happily as they all settled for bed and went to sleep.

Chapter 4
The next morning Smokey woke up Silvia, "Come on guys! Time to wake up and get to work!"
Silvia yawned and she looked at Shadowfire and smiled as she watched him stretch.
"Yes."

Smokey thumped his tail on the ground impatiently, "OK... Everything is fine you can talk when we get to the food storage."

Silvia followed Smokey as he began to walk deeper into the forest, Shadowfire followed closely and made sure Silvia wouldn't be harmed they reached a cave and it was almost filled with food.

"OK, your job is to prevent any unwanted intruders from entering and taking the food, Can you handle that?"

Chapter 5
Something disturbed the silence and Shadowfire pricked up his ears and growled, not long had he been watching a small mouse like creature with wings crept out. Silvia watched the little creature creep along, she felt angry and knew that it was Shadowfire that was angry at it.

The mouse crept closer and Shadowfire pounced at it. It squeaked and ran into the bushes. He ran to give chase but Silvia grabbed him and pulled him back. She looked at him, "It didn't know any harm!" She said angrily. She looked at his mouth and found that he was holding about five in his mouth. "Drop them right now!" Silvia said sternly and Shadowfire dropped them.

They bounced around a bit then ran to the food supply, "No! Stop them! Stop them!"
Shadowfire growled, "Can you please make up your mind!" He ran at the mice snapping at them, they scrambled around and some changed into tigers, they roared at him and he pounced but was hit away. A loud thud could be heard as he made contact with a tree, and Silvia Blacked out.

Silvia slowly regained consciousness and slowly opened her eyes she saw Smokey looking at her carefully. She sat up quickly and saw that Smokey was lying down next to her, his head bleeding slightly but he was waking up. Smokey sighed with relief, "I thought that you two were dead... You had me worried."

Silvia hugged Shadowfire, but there was no response. She tried to speak to him but no words came out. Silvia began to panic and Smokey could sense it increasing.
"You got knocked pretty badly so... you can't use your voice until it recovers."
Silvia began waving her arms around. Why can't I say anything! Silvia thought to herself.

A voice interrupted the silecne, I could have taken them!
S-Shadowfire?
Oh Shadowfire! Silvia began to cry and Smokey concentrated on getting some herbs to create a natural remedy to heal their wounds.
We were there... I saw them too... I am afraid that we have been too late to save your dad...
Don't say that!
But there is still hope! Silvia stopped crying.
Can you move? Shadowfire struggled but then replied, I-I can't feel my legs, or my mouth... It may be just temporary.
"I hope so." Silvia said and then she stopped, "I-I can talk again!" She couldn't stand up because she too couldn't feel her legs but she was delighted.

Smokey walked over and gave her something that looked like crushed berries. "If you eat this and give some to Shadowfire then you two will be on your feet in no time."
"OK Thanks." Silvia replied as she fed Shadowfire some after eating half of it herself.

It didn't take long before they were both back on their feet. "What do you say?" Silvia said to Shadowfire. He looked at the ground and muttered ungratefully, "Thanks."

Chapter 6
Smokey then turned to Silvia, "So... about the food supply... I got back to find it cleaned out... Are you two both sure that you are alright with the job?"
"Well, You can't trust everyone here... one minute you have a friend... the next they turn their back on you and you can't do anything about it."

Silvia just sat there and said nothing. until finally Shadowfire could make some noises, the first one... a growl to reject the idea of them not being up to the job.
"We could have taken them." Silvia stroked his sides and he made a gentle purring sound.

"Didn't you hear me? I said that you can't trust anyone here anymore... Not since the King chose to destroy any creature he fears."
Silvia looked at him and a tear came from Shadowfire's eyes, Silvia tried to hide her emotion but it was impossible when you have a petmorph.
"He-he Killed my mother! and Shadowfire's mother! He took my father away! I hate him!" Silvia then screamed out loud, "I HATE HIM!" Shadowfire accompanied her by howling at the moon in anger and sorrow.

Smokey had to use his wings to prevent the terrible noise from reaching his eardrums. "You guys aren't the only ones effected by him... a huge amount of petmorphs and dragons died for doing nothing at all... innocent lives were taken."

"Stand up to him?" Smokey said sarcastically, "We have tried which is the reason why most Petmorphs and creatures died in the first place."
"Sorry?"

Silvia then began to think, Smokey lay down, "How about you two get to sleep before you decide to tear up the town?"
"Ok." Silvia yawned and she fell asleep on a bush with Shadowfire laying down close by.

Chapter 7
Silvia was dreaming about her mum and dad, they were happy running alongside one another, she began laughing happily and then suddenly she saw them being killed by the king's soldiers, "Your next!" One of the men said after they noticed her. The men crept closer as she tried to run away, she ran and ran but they were catching up. "Leave me alone! Mum! Dad! Help me!"
They began laughing then suddenly one was knocked over as Shadowfire came into the dream, "You are never alone."

The soldiers ran for their lives and Silvia hugged him tightly, "Silvia... Wake up."
"S-Sorry?"
Silvia felt herself being shaken awake and she jumped. She looked around and saw that the soldiers had surrounded Smokey. Smokey was unconscious, Shadowfire stood in front of Silvia to protect her from harm.

"There's the girl!" one said as a soldier bent over and he pretended to have some food to give to Shadowfire.
A soldier then said, "I have some nice meat here for you... chicken is your favourite right? Well come here."

"But he looks tasty."
"Run!" she said and at that moment a soldier leaped at them. Shadowfire changed to a dragon form and picked Silvia up. They took off deeper into the forest.

Chapter 8
Silvia held on to Shadowfire's arm tightly, he held her close to his chest and Silvia listened to the steady breathing. The wind whistled at her ears and gave her a chill, but Silvia liked the sudden cold.

Suddenly Silvia felt like she was falling as Shadowfire dived down towards a cave built into a mountain. She was placed down gently and Shadowfire changed back into his original form. "Why were they chasing us?" Silvia asked Shadowfire quickly.
"But... the king stopped sending his soldiers into the forest because they never returned."
"Maybe..." Silvia sat on a rock as she looked out side at the forest. The sun was setting and Silvia watched the golden glow as it disappeared over the horizon.
Silvia walked up to her and looked at her gently in the eyes, "Are you asking me if I think he isn't alive? That he was slaughtered?"

Shadowfire followed her gaze towards the sunset. "Don't worry... you and me as a team... we will find your father... even if I have to kill myself to get him for you."
"But I wouldn't want you to die! Then who else will share my thoughts and understand what I talk about?"
"You can adopt a friendly feral petmorph! With luck then you two would be the best of friends."
Shadowfire said nothing.
"Ok... I promise."

Silvia nodded her head, stretched then went to sleep. Shadowfire watched the sunset then went to sleep as the moon rose.

Chapter 9
When the sun rose Silvia woke up early, she looked at Shadowfire and smiled as she watched his right ear twitch as he woke up. He yawned and stretched, "Why are you up so early?"
"Couldn't sleep."
"Sorry?"
"Ackuva smitt. That was what I was told by your father before he was taken away. It means... Stay away."
"I think he meant from the village... from Petoropia... from where the king was... for our safety."

Silvia stayed silent for she secretly knew that he was right but didn't want to admit it. She began to cry but held back her tears, Shadowfire's eyes flowed with tears. Silvia couldn't hold on any longer and she began to cry, "Why us? What did we do wrong?"
Shadowfire didn't reply.
Suddenly there was a rustle in the bushes below, Silvia stopped and looked at it curiously, "Who's that?"
"I-I don't think so... look!" Silvia pointed at some soldiers whom appeared to be pursuing something, a human, and they had an eagle flying nearby.

Shadowfire thought about it for a while, "Fine." He sighed, "But only because you want to."

Silvia nodded her head and Shadowfire morphed into a black western dragon. Silvia jumped onto his back and they took off to help save the other kid from the soldiers.

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

"Work diary?"

"Petmorph writing?"
"We wriht in this way."
"Can you read it?"

"Goodnight Silvia."
"Goodnight Shadowfire."

Chapter 3

"What ever..."

Chapter 4
"Yes."

Chapter 5

A voice interrupted the silecne, I could have taken them!
S-Shadowfire?
Don't say that!
But there is still hope! Silvia stopped crying.
Can you move? Shadowfire struggled but then replied, I-I can't feel my legs, or my mouth... It may be just temporary.

Chapter 6

"Sorry?"

Chapter 7

"S-Sorry?"

"But he looks tasty."

Chapter 8

Shadowfire said nothing.
"Ok... I promise."

Chapter 9
"Couldn't sleep."
"Sorry?"

Shadowfire didn't reply.

((Please comment!))
ezzavix
ezzavix
Admin Of Epicness!
Admin Of Epicness!

Location : In the shadows, waiting for a rabbit to come out of hiding.

Character sheet
Health:
Petmorphs (Chapter 1-9)(The story) Left_bar_bleue199/200Petmorphs (Chapter 1-9)(The story) Empty_bar_bleue  (199/200)

https://nightfoxes.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down