Night Fox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Storyline... (Accepted)

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Storyline... (Accepted) - Page 3 Empty Re: Storyline... (Accepted)

Post  ezzavix Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:11 am

Silvermoon shook her head, "No... YOUR safe from big and all things nasty but we don't have a high enough rank to be able to speak with Kiba alone, besides... If we left now He will find this hiding spot."
"But won't he find us here anyway?" Dixy butted in.
"Well... It's nt my fault that we stay right behind where he goes to sleep, it's the only time we can hide where it is drought free."
ezzavix
ezzavix
Admin Of Epicness!
Admin Of Epicness!

Location : In the shadows, waiting for a rabbit to come out of hiding.

Character sheet
Health:
Storyline... (Accepted) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue199/200Storyline... (Accepted) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (199/200)

https://nightfoxes.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:20 am

"Yeah, I guess so, but I have enough rank to talk to her alone." Noctis sighed once again. "Fine, then I'll just stay here."

Back to top Go down

Post  ezzavix Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:26 am

Dixy pricked up her ears, then waited, sniffing the air, Silvermoon nodded, "OK." She pricked up her ears and did the same, "Kiba's back, it's safe to come out now." she told Dixy in a dull emotionless voice. "I smell trouble ahead... Be careful." She told Noctis before crawling out of the leaf covered entrance, helping Dixy out, the two bolted off to get to their huts as Kiba barked out for everyone to gather.
ezzavix
ezzavix
Admin Of Epicness!
Admin Of Epicness!

Character sheet
Health:
Storyline... (Accepted) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue199/200Storyline... (Accepted) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (199/200)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:36 am

Noctis quickly climbed up, trying to hide the fact that he was just in a secret hideout. He then got up and stood close to Kiba. "I'm supposed to stand here, right?" He asked Kiba.

Back to top Go down

Post  ezzavix Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:51 am

Kiba nodded, "Next to me is fine." Her shoulders were bleeding badly, she had scratches and scars from her long battle, her voice was tired and she appeared weak, But she didn't let the feeling of weakness stand in her way, she stood at the announcement area strong.

There was a muttering that silenced quickly as Dixy and Silvermoon squeezed into the crowd, Nightshadow was once again positioned in the front, waiting and watching for any mistakes that Noctis may do.

Kiba began, "Everyone may have realized that we were attacked by foxes on our own grounds. We put up a good and fair fight and I am pleased to tell you all that the foxes wont be attacking us very soon."
One of the elders called out, "Was there any left injured?"
Kiba turned to the fox, she looked back at Noctis, as if there was something wrong, "Yes... All of the foxes were left injured, and unfortunately, two died..."
Everyone spoke in a hushed whisper until the same elder called out, "Who can I ask died by whom?"

Kiba looked at him carefully, she then continued, "That information is to be left secret until I speak with my high class members."
The elder sat back, "What on earth happened to you? You never keep secrets from us Kiba? If your mother was still leader-"
Kiba growled, interrupting him, "If my mother was still leader she would have made you keep your mouth shut!"
He didn't argue, and Kiba seemed stressed. "I will announce to you all who the new co-leader is at midnight, when our ancestors can bless the lucky one. Ok, meeting is dismissed."

The foxes scattered, Kiba turned to Noctis, "Noctis? Can I speak with you in my hut please?" She hopped down from the small ledge and wen towards her tent around the silver hut side of camp.
ezzavix
ezzavix
Admin Of Epicness!
Admin Of Epicness!

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:55 am

"Yes, yes, of course." Noctis said, a bit worried about Kiba's fowl mood. "Listen, are you feeling okay? You don't sound like you're in a good mood."

Back to top Go down

Post  ezzavix Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:00 pm

Kiba had a slight growl in her voice, "I'm fine." She was limping, "Did you kill a fox earlier?"
ezzavix
ezzavix
Admin Of Epicness!
Admin Of Epicness!

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:08 pm

"Well...yes. The first one I saw. I probably released too much poison into it, and killed it. Why do you ask? I thought that they were going to destroy our home, and I wanted to protect it." Noctis said in a bit of worry. "Did I do something wrong? Did you give the orders not to kill AFTER I started fighting?"

Back to top Go down

Post  ezzavix Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:20 pm

Kiba shook her head, "It's illegal for one fox to kill another unless it was self defense, and that means being surprise attacked, It's not recommended for a killing because it starts a riot between us and the normal foxes and do you understand what that means?"
She didn't wait for a reply, "It means that I a leader is now forced to have to kill their leader to prevent a huge riot... I wasn't allowed to stop the fight until the other was dead... It is hugely frowned upon here and the normal foxes would have the same or similar lecture as what I am giving you now... Noctis, I don't want to have to banish you from the clan... Your a smart young fox, who still makes mistakes like most of us... I have given you my forgiveness... but your intention to kill will not be left unpunished."

She paused then continued, "I want you to go with the hunting party tonight, and you are to not eat a thing until the pups finish their dinner." She looked away from him, "I'm sorry." She knew that by the time the pups had finished there was barely anything, but a punishment was a punishment and Noctis wasn't the only one that gets that punishment, Kiba turned to him, "Can you get Dixy for me? She too has broken some of the rules and needs to know her consequences."

Unfortunately, Dixy knew she was in trouble and had basically ran away from camp.
ezzavix
ezzavix
Admin Of Epicness!
Admin Of Epicness!

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:40 pm

"Ye--yeah... I'll get her." Noctis said, still in shock. He always thought that that rule meant not to kill one of there own, rather than ALL types of foxes, even attacking ones. Before he went out, he muttered "I'm sorry. I didn't want anyone to get hurt, that's all..." Noctis sighed, with his head down, and started to look for Dixy. Only, she was no where to be found.

((No, seriously, I never knew that THAT was what the rule meant! Can you please be more specific next time? It's kinda embarrassing...))

Back to top Go down

Post  ezzavix Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:40 am

((Sorry... I'll fix that up, It's OK I purposely made Kiba softer then what she would be because I sorta realized it seemed too confusing.))
Kiba nodded and as he left she muttered, "Be safe." Before she turned to lay her head down to rest.
Silvermoon spotted Noctis as he was looking for Dixy, she skipped over happily, "Hi, What are you looking for?"
ezzavix
ezzavix
Admin Of Epicness!
Admin Of Epicness!

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:30 pm

"Dixy. Apparently, both of us messed up, big time. Then again, that might just be me, and Kiba wants her for a different reason." Noctis answered.

Back to top Go down

Post  ezzavix Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:34 pm

Silvermoon flicked her tail, "Would that be the reason why Dixy brushed past me so quickly? She ran in such a hurry, She didn't even let Kiba know where she was going, which is one rule we obey naturally, I know where she was going but I thought she would have told Kiba at least."

Silvermoon flicked her ear, "Come with me! We must tell Kiba that we have to leave to find her."
ezzavix
ezzavix
Admin Of Epicness!
Admin Of Epicness!

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:41 pm

"Ri-Right!" Noctis said, sill completely worried about this predicament. 'At this rate, I'm going to be banned from being in the clan, big and brawny is going to kill me, and foxes will light my body on fire!'

Back to top Go down

Post  ezzavix Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:49 pm

Soon they reached Kiba, "Kiba! Kiba!" Silvermoon barked out, Kiba woke up with a startle, "What's wrong? Who's attacking us now?"
Silvermoon continued, "No, It's nothing to do with that... We are here to ask for permission to leave camp to find Dixy... I-I know where she is."
Kiba sighed in relief, "Ok... go before I change my mind."
Silvermoon nodded, "Sorry to wake you up."
"yeah, yeah." Kiba grumbled tiredly. Silvermoon turned to leave.
ezzavix
ezzavix
Admin Of Epicness!
Admin Of Epicness!

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:59 pm

Noctis continued to follow Silvermoon, while still thinking about his predicament. 'I'm going to be trapped in this pain forever, and it was only caused by one bite that took less than 15 seconds. What did I do to deserve this?'

Back to top Go down

Post  ezzavix Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:04 pm

((Gee... he takes mistakes pretty strict doesn't he?))
Sivermoon continued to run at full speed whilst calling to Noctis in panting breaths, "If we are quick enough we can arrive at the full moon lake before Dixy decides to run off."
They arrived at a huge lake, glittering like diamonds in bright light, Dixy was crouched over, prepared to attack a small creature.

Silvermoon crept up then placed her paw on Dixy's shoulder before she pounced on a small rabbit. Dixy jumped in fright and ran to hide but Silvermoon tripped her up with her smooth bushy tail. Dixy landed on her neck with her tail drooping over her head.
ezzavix
ezzavix
Admin Of Epicness!
Admin Of Epicness!

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:38 pm

((Yeah, pretty much.))
"Listen, Dixy, don't freak out. Can you tell me why you ran off?" Noctis said, trying to calm her a little bit.

Back to top Go down

Post  ezzavix Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:43 pm

Dixy calmed down, "Sorry... I was here to calm myself down."
Silvermoon then asked calmly, "Have you broken a rule or two?"
Dixy shook her head but eventually nodded, "Yeah... I did a terrible thing."
"What's so terrible?"
"I had an argument with Nightshadow... I told him I wanted him to back off my back for a while and he scratched me."
Silvermoon growled, "You silly fox! you silly, silly fox! Why do something like that? He could have killed you and Kiba wouldn't have known."
Dixy crouched down, ears folded as she listened to her harsh words, "I-I-I know..." She almost began to cry.
ezzavix
ezzavix
Admin Of Epicness!
Admin Of Epicness!

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:23 pm

Noctis looked at the two others. "Hey, listen, don't be like me. We could all go back, talk to Kiba, and get you some protection. She'll forgive you if you broke a few rules...she forgave me..."

Back to top Go down

Post  ezzavix Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:28 pm

Dixy shook her head, "She forgave you only because your co-leader and you broke one rule... I broke more then this one, If I go back... I can expect myself to be banished for good if not killed."
Silvermoon nodded her head, "But maybe we can talk some sense into Kiba... she never gets rid of a fox pup if they are as good a hunter as you."
Dixy sniffled a little, "Y-you think so?"
Silvermoon nodded her head, "Come on... lets get back before Kiba sets out a search party."

She went ahead to lead and Dixy strayed behind, her paws dragging and her tail down, her face showed an expression of sadness and fear.
ezzavix
ezzavix
Admin Of Epicness!
Admin Of Epicness!

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:38 pm

Noctis laid his head onto Dixy. "Please, trust me. Kiba is a good person. She won't kill you, she won't banish you. Now, come on. You can walk a little faster. This isn't a walk to death."

Back to top Go down

Post  ezzavix Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:40 pm

Dixy muttered a reply, "Not yet anyway." She picked up her pace but still hung her head as they passed the boundaries into the Nightfox territory. Many foxes watched as they walked through the boundary to reach Kiba. A fox was looking at Dixy unpleasantly and she growled, "What are you looking at?"
He said nothing as he muttered to his friend.
ezzavix
ezzavix
Admin Of Epicness!
Admin Of Epicness!

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:38 pm

Noctis glared at anyone who stared at Dixy in a bad light as they entered back into their territory. "Don't worry," He mumbled, "These people are idiots, alright?"

Back to top Go down

Post  ezzavix Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:43 pm

Dixy nodded, They continued until they reached Kiba's hut. Dixy hesitated to go in but went in eventually.
ezzavix
ezzavix
Admin Of Epicness!
Admin Of Epicness!

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next